Sunday, October 3, 2010

Cinta Sebentuk Air Mata

Tear Of Heart....

I love you,
I would sacrifice my life just for you,
But,Sometimes i didn't mean to make you cry, 
When you cry,
You have the sweetest tear drop,
It's like the miracle that start my life,
Before this,
I was alone,
Then,
When you came to my life,
I see a bright light that shine upon me,
You are my only one,
Without you,
My world will be full of darkness,
I will feel like the world has end,
My life would be pointless,
If i don't see you,
Or call you,
Or chat with you,
Or texting you,
I cannot eat well and sleep well,
You are my angel inside of me,
I really want to spent my life with you,
When you near me,
You make my heart bead slower and faster,
When you touch me, 
You make my heart bead faster,
When you kiss me, 
You make my heart bead slower,
When you beside me,
You make my heart bead faster and slower,
You are my only one....
You are my tear sadness...

No comments:

Post a Comment